|Net Power||23.2 hp (17.3 kW) at 2,350 rpm|
|Operating Weight||2,560 kg (5,640 Ibs) / 2,430 kg (5,360 Ibs)|
|Standard Bucket||0.07 m³ (0.09 yd³)|
- Kubota Tier 4 Final Engine
- Boom Swing
- Dozer Blade
- Zero-Tail Swing
- Suspension Seat
- Ergonomic Controls & Switches
- Cab Entry
- Centralized Lubrication
- Long-life Components
- Easy Access
- Durable Cooler
The Hyundai R25Z-9AK
Picking the right machinery for your business means knowing what you need and then finding the equipment that can handle such tasks. A compact excavator is a great choice for getting a lot of digging done when you do not have the kind of space available for a larger wheeled or crawler excavator. Although Hyundai offers a number of different models, the R25Z-9AK is one of their smaller and more light-duty options.
The Hyundai R25Z-9AK is powered by a Kubota diesel engine that delivers up to 23 hp and up to 60 lb-ft of torque, which is more than enough for a compact model like this. Since this is a smaller option, it has an operating weight of up to 5,640 lbs and comes with a standard bucket measuring 0.07 cu.m. or 0.09 cu.yd. in size. This model has a swing speed of up to 9.1 rpm, which is quick enough to get a decent amount of work done in no time.
You get a maximum travel speed of 2.7 mph with this compact excavator, and a maximum reverse speed of 1.5 mph so it can navigate your worksite pretty quickly. The R25Z-9AK has a maximum digging reach of nearly 15 feet and a maximum digging depth of just under 8 feet, so it works well for a wide range of tasks. It has a swing tail radius of just over 2 feet and a bucket breakout rating of over 4,000 lbs of force, with more than 3,000 lbs of digging force available.
If, after seeing these specs for the Hyundai R25Z-9AK, you are still unsure of if it is right for you, then come visit us at Quality Fleet Service. We have a large test pit at our facility where you can see different machines that we offer first-hand to judge their performance for yourself. This lets you get a good sense of how they will perform in real-world settings and decide on which model is right for you.
Excellent Hyundai Warranty Coverage
Although every manufacturer offers warranty coverage on their machinery, Hyundai is one of the best out there with extensive protection. The last thing you want to do is invest in equipment that might not last very long and lacks a good warranty from its manufacturer. When you see a great warranty, you know that the people that built a piece of equipment believe in it.
The Hyundai R25Z-9AK warranty coverage includes:
- 3-year or 3,000-hour full machine warranty
- 5-year or 10,000-hour structural warranty
While this is already great protection, you also have the option to get extended warranty coverage that includes up to 5 years or 10,000 hours of full machine protection. Best of all, you do not have to decide on the extended warranty at the time of purchase. For as long as your machinery is still under its original warranty, you can choose to extend that protection.
In addition to your machine coverage, whenever Hyundai factory parts are used in repairs, they come with 1-year or 1,500-hours of warranty protection. As a certified Hyundai service center, we use original factory parts whenever possible to ensure your equipment is covered as well as can be. It is all part of our commitment to providing you with the best machinery and service.
- ModelKUBOTA D1305
- TypeWater-cooled, 4-cycle diesel, 4 cylinders in line, direct injection, low emission
- Rated flywheel horsepower (SAE)J1995 (gross) 24.9 HP (18.1 kW) @ 2,350 rpm
J1349 (net) 23.2 HP (17.3 kW) @ 2,350 rpm
- Max. torque8.3 kgf.m (60.17 lbf.ft) @ 1,600 rpm
- Bore × Stroke78mm (3.07") × 88mm (3.46")
- Piston displacement1,261 cc (76.9 in3)
- Battery1 × 12V × 58 Ah
- Starting motor12 V - 1.4 kW
- Alternator12 V - 40 Amp
- Drive methodFull hydrostatic type
- Drive motorAxial piston motor, in-shoe design
- Reduction systemPlanetary reduction gear
- Max. drawbar pull5,300 kgf (11,700 lbf)
- Max. travel speed (high) / (low)4.3 km/hr (2.7 mph) / 2.4 km/hr (1.5 mph)
- Gradeability35° (65%)
- Parking brakeMulti-wet disc
Control Note: Pilot-pressure-operated joysticks and pedals with detachable lever provide almost effortless and fatigueless operation.
- Pilot controlTwo joysticks with one safety lever
(LH): Arm swing, Boom Swing
(RH): Boom and bucket with horn (ISO)
- Traveling and steeringTwo levers with pedals
- Engine throttleMechanical, cable type
- Main Pump TypeVariable displacement piston pumps + gear pump
- Max. flow2 × 27.6L /min (7.3 gpm) + 19.6L / min (5.2 gpm) @ 2,300 rpm
- Sub-pump for pilot circuit (Gear pump)10.4L /min (2.7 gpm)
Cross-Sensing and Fuel-Saving Pump System
- No. of cylinders
(bore X stroke)Boom: 75×565mm
Boom swing: 75×400mm
Dozer blade: 85×140mm (3.3"×5.5")
Relief Valve Setting
- Implement circuits240 kgf/cm² (3,410 psi)
- Travel circuit220 kgf/cm² (3,130 psi)
- Swing circuit170 kgf/cm² (2,420 psi)
- Pilot circuit30 kgf/cm² (430 psi)
- Service valveInstalled
- TravelTwo-speed axial piston motor with counter balance valve and parking brake
- SwingAxial piston motor with automatic brake
- Swing motorAxial piston motor
- Swing reductionPlanetary gear reduction
- Swing bearing lubricationGrease-bathed
- Swing brakeWet disc
- Swing speed9.1 rpm
Coolant and Lubricant Capacity
- Fuel tank30.0L (7.9 gal)
- Engine coolant5.0L (1.1 gal)
- Engine oil5.7L (1.5 gal)
- Hydraulic tank27.0L (7.1 gal)
- Hydraulic system55.0L (14.5 gal)
Operating weight: including 1,945 mm (6' 5") boom, 1,120 mm (3' 8") arm, SAE heaped 0.07m3 (0.09 yd3) excavator bucket, 250 mm (10") rubber track, lubricant, coolant, full fuel tank, hydraulic tank, 247 kg (540 lb) counterweight and the standard equipment.
Undercarriage: X-leg type center frame is integrally welded with reinforced box-section track frames. The undercarriage includes lubricate rollers, track adjusters with shock absorbing springs and sprockets, and track chain with triple grouser shoes.
- Center frameX - leg type
- Track framePentagonal box type
- No. of upper rollers on each side1
- No. of lower rollers on each side3
- Operating weight (canopy)2,560 Kg (5,640 lb)
- Ground pressure (canopy)0.32 kg / cm2 (4.55 psi)
- A Overall height of cab2,550mm (8' 2")
- B Tail swing radius775mm (2' 7")
- C Tumbler distance1,490mm (4' 11")
- D Overall length4,030mm (13' 3")
- E Track shoe width250mm (10")
- F Track gauge1,250mm (4' 1")
- G Overall width1,500mm (4' 11")
- H Ground clearance290mm (11")
- Boom length1,945mm (6' 5")
- Arm length1,120mm (3' 8") to 1,350mm (4' 5")
- A Max. digging reach4,480mm (14' 8") to 4,680mm (15' 4")
- A1 Max. digging reach on ground4,340mm (14' 3") to 4,540mm (14' 11")
- B Max. digging depth2,420mm (7' 11") to 2,645mm (8' 8")
- C Max. vertical wall digging depth1,460mm (4' 9") to 1,605mm (5' 3")
- D Max. digging height4,150mm (13' 7") to 4,235mm (13' 11")
- E Max. dumping height2,930mm (9' 7") to 3,030mm (9' 11")
- F Min. swing radius 1,980mm(6' 6") to 1,970mm (6' 6")
Sales, Service, and Much More
While we pride ourselves on offering the best Hyundai equipment at Quality Fleet Service, we also deliver so much more. Here at our 15,000 sq.ft. facility, we are ready and able to perform any kind of service, maintenance, or repairs you need. We have hydraulic lift equipment to get to every part of your machinery, as well as aerial lifts, so that we can perform any kind of work on your engine. While we use Hyundai factory parts as much as we can, we also have welding and fabrication equipment so we can handle any task you need.
We understand that you cannot always bring your vital machinery to us. That is why we provide on-site and on-road service to our customers, coming to you no matter where you are to get you back up and running again. Whether you are by the side of the road or at a job site, we will be there to handle your service and maintenance needs. We even offer 24-hour emergency service for our customers so that we are there when you need us, no matter what time it is.
Call or visit us in South Hadley, MA, today for the best machinery and service.