|Net Power||71 hp (53 kW) at 2,200 rpm|
|Operating Weight||13,495 kg (29,750 lb)|
|Standard Bucket||0.40 m3 (0.52 yd3)|
- Variable Power Control
- Attachment Flow Control
- Fuel Efficiency
- Cycle Time Improvement
- Intelligent 8″ Touchscreen Monitor
- Bluetooth Audio with MP3, radio, hands-free
- Auto climate control (AC/Heat)
- Heated Air-suspension Seat
- Battery Master Switch
- 4 front work lights, 2 boom lights, 1 rear light
- Hi-Mate – Telematics System
- Auto diagnostic system
In any construction field and at any job site, there is nothing more important than having the right tool or piece of equipment to get your job done. Whether you are digging trenches, setting up foundations, or working on road repairs and construction, a crawler excavator is a great way to handle big tasks quickly and efficiently. The Hyundai HX130LCR is the lightest option among Hyundai’s lineup of crawler excavators. This makes it the perfect choice if you do not need the massive power of a much larger model, but still want to be able to enjoy Hyundai’s track record for reliability and performance.
Here at Quality Fleet Service, we focus purely on making sure you have the equipment and machinery you need to handle any major job you have. We do not offer consumer vehicles or service––we specialize in only working with commercial clients, so we know exactly what it takes to keep your business thriving. Whether you are looking for a new piece of equipment, need to replace an older machine, or want service and maintenance for your existing equipment, we are here to help. Come visit us at Quality Fleet Service today in South Hadley, MA, and discover everything we can do to keep your business moving forward.
The Hyundai HX130LCR / HX130LCR-D
Although the Hyundai HX130LCR is the starting model in Hyundai’s lineup of crawler excavators, with the lowest net power and operating weight they offer, it is still a fantastic piece of machinery. Its smaller size means the HX130LCR is quick and highly efficient, making it the perfect option if you do not need something much larger. Plus, it is available in a second configuration that features a dozer blade to help you with additional work, referred to as the HX130LCR-D.
The Hyundai HX130LCR is powered by a water-cooled 4-cylinder diesel engine that delivers up to 71 hp and 313 lb-ft of torque for excellent performance at a job site. This model has an operating weight of a little less than 30,000 lbs, so it can still handle a lot of work, despite its smaller size, and it has a maximum travel speed of more than 3 mph. It has a 0.52 cu.yd. standard bucket, and a bucket range from 0.39 cu.yd. to 0.77 cu.yd. with a swing speed of 12.6 rpm, making it ideal for handling smaller tasks and working quickly.
The tail swing radius on the HX130LCR is just under 5 ft, so it is a good option for relatively tight quarters. It has a maximum digging depth of just over 18 ft and a maximum digging reach of 27 ft. This makes it an excellent choice for a wide range of job sites and projects, especially trenching and working on a foundation. With an arm crowd force of more than 12,000 lbs, and a bucket breakout of nearly 25,000 lbs of force, it can still handle a lot of work, despite its smaller stature than other Hyundai crawler excavators.
One thing that we really like about this model is that it is available in a second configuration to better meet all of your needs. The Hyundai HX130LCR-D variant comes with a dozer blade in addition to everything else you are sure to like about the standard HX130LCR, giving you added functionality. This makes it perfect for clearing out debris and getting into areas where you need to push aggregate materials or snow, along with using its bucket.
Always Have the Right Equipment
Choosing the right machinery to get the job done is very important, both for a particular project and for your business in general. A crawler excavator like the Hyundai HX130LCR is the perfect equipment to handle clearing out debris and other materials at a job site. It is also great for digging, which makes it ideal for digging holes and foundations, digging trenches, laying pipes, moving earth, and even demolition. As the smallest model in Hyundai’s lineup, the HX130LCR is especially good for residential work and smaller jobs.
A crawler excavator is the right choice if you tend to work in areas that are not paved, such as at job sites during early construction or in forestry. The treads that crawler models have can damage roads and pavement, so you should not use this model for work where you need it to drive on paved areas––a wheeled excavator is better for that. The wide stance and ruggedness of the treads make it perfect for work on uneven terrain, however, which is why these models are so popular for work in forests and similar areas.
If you are not sure which type of model or what size is right for you, then we are here to help. At our 15,000 sq.ft. facility, we have a large test pit where you can see different models we offer to get a sense of how they work in real-world conditions. You can look at specs and consider your options all day long, but nothing beats seeing how equipment actually functions to decide on what machine is best for your business.
Hyundai Warranty Protection
One of the reasons we are so proud to offer the lineup of Hyundai machinery is the incredible warranty protection that every model has. The standard Hyundai warranty is one of the best in the industry and demonstrates just how confident they are in the equipment they produce.
The Hyundai HX130LCR is covered by:
- 3-year or 3,000-hour full machine warranty
- 5-year or 10,000-hour structural warranty
If you want even more coverage, then Hyundai offers extended warranty protection that includes up to a 5-year or 10,000-hour full machine warranty. This extended coverage is available at any time while your equipment is still under the original standard warranty. So even if you are unsure you need it when you buy your machine, you can still get it later for more protection.
- Maker / ModelPerkins 854F
- TypeWater cooled, 4 cycle Diesel, 4-cylinders in line, direct injection, turbocharged charger and air cooled.
- Rated fl ywheel horse power SAEJ1995 (gross): 73.6 HP (55 kW) / 2,200 rpm
J1349 (net): 71 HP (53 kW) / 2,200 rpm
- Max. torque43.2 kgf.m (313 lbf.ft) / 1,200 rpm
- Bore X stroke99 x 110 mm (3.89” x 4.33”)
- Piston displacement3,400 cc (207 in3)
- Batteries2 x 12 V x 100 Ah
- Starting motor24 V - 4.5 kW
- Alternator24 V - 65 Amp
Service Refill Capacities
(Liters | Gallons)
- Fuel tank240 | 63.4
- Engine coolant20 | 5.3
- Engine oil8.0 | 2.1
- Swing device2.5 | 0.7
- Final drive (each)2.3 | 0.6
- Hydraulic system (including tank)160 | 42.3
- Hydraulic tank96 | 25.4
Hydraulic & Cross-Sensing/Fuel-Saving Pump Systems
- TypeVariable displacement tandem axis piston pumps
- Max. flow2 x 126 ℓ/min (33.3 US gpm)
- Sub-pump for pilot circuitGear pump
Hydraulic Motors & Cylinders
- TravelTwo speed axial pistons motor with brake valve and parking brake
- SwingAxial piston motor with automatic brake
- No. of cylinder bore X strokeBoom: 2-95 x 1,015 mm (3.74” x 40”)
Arm: 1-110 x 1,070 mm (4.3” x 42.1”)
Bucket: 1-100 x 855 mm (3.9” x 33.7”)
Blade: 2-100 x 240 mm (3.9” x 9.4”)
Relief Valve Setting
- Implement circuits330 kgf/cm2 (4,690 psi)
- Travel330 kgf/cm2 (4,690 psi)
- Power boost (boom, arm, bucket)360 kgf/cm2 (5,120 psi)
- Swing circuit285 kgf/cm2 (4,050 psi)
- Pilot circuit40 kgf/cm2 (570 psi)
- Service valveInstalled
Drives & Brakes
- Drive methodFully hydrostatic type
- Drive motorAxial piston motor, in-shoe design
- Reduction systemPlanetary reduction gear
- Max. drawbar pull11,400 kgf (25,100 lbf)
- Max. travel speed (high / low)5.5 km/hr (3.4 mph) / 3.3 km/hr (2.1 mph)
- Gradeability35° (70%)
- Parking brakeMulti wet disc
- Swing motorFixed displacement axial piston motor
- Swing reductionPlanetary gear reduction
- Swing bearing lubricationGrease-bathed
- Swing brakeMulti wet disc
- Swing speed12.6 rpm
Operating weight, including 4,300 mm (14’ 1”) boom, 2,810 mm (9’ 3”) arm, SAE heaped 0.40 m3 (0.52 yd3) bucket, lubricant, coolant, full fuel tank, full hydraulic tank, and all standard equipment.
Operating Weight (Approximate)
- Triple Grouser Shoes - 600 mm (24") WidthHX130LCR: 13,495 kg (29,750 lbs) | 0.37 kgf/cm² (5.26 psi)
HX130LCR-D: 14,195 kg (31,290 lbs) | 0.39 kgf/cm² (5.54 psi)
- Triple Grouser Shoes - 700 mm (28") WidthHX130LCR: 13,655 kg (30,100 lbs) | 0.32 kgf/cm² (4.55 psi)
HX130LCR-D: 14,355 kg (31,650 lbs) | 0.34 kgf/cm² (4.83 psi)
Undercarriage: The X-leg type center frame is integrally welded with reinforced box-section track frames. The undercarriage includes lubricated rollers, idlers, track adjusters with shock absorbing springs and sprockets, and a track chain with double or triple grouser shoes.
Control: Pilot pressure operated joysticks and pedals with detachable lever provide almost effortless and fatigue-less operation.
- Center frameX - leg type
- Track framePentagonal box type
- No. of shoes on each side43 EA
- No. of carrier roller on each side1 EA
- No. of track roller on each side6 EA
- No. of rail guard on each side1 EA
- Pilot controlTwo joysticks with one safety lever
(LH): Swing and arm
(RH): Boom and bucket (ISO)
- Traveling and steeringTwo levers with pedals
- Engine throttleElectric, dial type
4.3 m (14’ 1”) boom and 1.96 m (6’ 5”), 2.26 m (7’ 5”), 2.81 m (9’ 3”) arm
- A Tumbler distance2,780 mm (9' 1")
- B Overall length of crawler3,490 mm (11' 5")
- C Ground clearance of counterweight900 mm (2’ 11”)
- D Tail swing radius1,500 mm (4’ 11”)
- D’ Rear-end length1,500 mm (4’ 11”)
- E Overall width of upperstructure2,500 mm (8’ 2”)
- F Overall height of cab2,900 mm (9’ 6”)
- G Min. ground clearance440 mm (1’ 5”)
- H Track gauge1,990 mm (6’ 6”)
- Boom length4,300 mm (14’ 1”)
- Arm length1,960 mm (6’ 5”) | 2,260 mm (7’ 5”) | 2,810 mm (9’ 3”)
- I Overall length6,820 mm (22’ 5”) | 6,860 mm (22’ 6”) | 6,810 mm (22’ 2”)
- J Overall height of boom2,530 mm (8’ 4”) | 2,750 mm (9’ 0”) | 3,080 mm (10’ 1”)
- K Track shoe width500 mm (20”) | 600 mm (24”) | 700 mm (28”)
- L Overall width2,500 mm (8’ 2”) | 2,600 mm (8’ 6”) | 2,700 mm (8’ 10”)
Choose Quality Fleet Service Today
Here at Quality Fleet Service, we put all of our energy into making sure you have everything you need to succeed. That means offering incredible Hyundai machinery to help you get the job done and providing you with long-term service and support for years to come. Whether you want to bring your equipment to us for service, or need us to come to you on-site or on-road for repairs and maintenance, we are ready to help.
And since we use Hyundai factory parts in our work, they are covered by Hyundai’s 1-year or 1,500-hour parts warranty to make sure your equipment keeps working as hard as you do. No matter what you need to keep your business running with the best machines, we can help. Call or come visit us at Quality Fleet Service today and let us help you get the job done.