Quality Fleet service is seeking and experienced Class A CDL driver for low bed service and dump trailer work in the New England region.
- Keep QFS provided truck and trailers clean and cared for.
- Keep accurate logs and maintenance records.
- Load, unload, and secure customer equipment.
- Must qualify for DOT card and pass random drug screenings.
- Experience moving heavy equipment preferred but willing to train the right person.
- Must be 21 years of age as our business takes us across state lines.
- Regular weekday hours and primarily local routes. Occasional overnights for long haul or storm emergency service
- Must be able to work both independently and as part of a team and a positive attitude is required.
We supply a clean shop working environment and well-maintained service trucks and equipment. Benefits include top tier Health and Dental coverage, 401k, sick and vacation time, and overtime pay. Starting pay to reflect abilities and experience. We take care of our people.