Quality Fleet Service, Inc. is seeking a motivated individual to join our team as a parts runner and lot attendant. Based in South Hadley, MA, Quality Fleet Service is an authorized dealer of Hyundai Construction Equipment and the area’s leading authorized repair facility for CAT, Kubota, Perkins, Deutz, Kohler, Isuzu, and Scania diesel engines. We service and repair a wide variety of on and off road equipment, from specialized forest machinery and utility equipment, to light and heavy trucks.
• Keep lot and Entrances to building free and clear of dirt and debris
• Move vehicles for pickup by customers per service manager
• Move equipment and parts as needed using forklift
• Pick parts orders for parts department
• Load and unload service trucks
• Load and unload freight deliveries
• Pick up and deliver parts as needed
• Help keep shop clean and organized
Light mechanical work including:
• Help techs when needed
• Mount and balance tires
• Replace light bulbs/air and fuel filters
Qualifications must include:
• Must be able to pass a basic DOT physical
• Valid drivers license / reliable transportation / Clean driving record
• Must be able to lift 50-75lbs unassisted, stand, kneel, and squat
• Professional appearance / communication skills
Quality Fleet Service offers competitive compensation, top tier health and dental coverage, 401k, sick and vacation time, and overtime pay. Starting pay to reflect abilities and experience.
This is a growth position with career potential and opportunity for advancement.
We take care of our people.